Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The End of the World - The Dawn of a New Age For an Unprepared World

I am not religious in my pursuits of spirituality. Simply because people everywhere misinterpret just about everything, why would religion, even alternative ones (especially alternative ones)be any different. Going along with a crowd is not an effective means to grow and evolve in matters involving spirit. However, staying out of that crowds line of sight is equally important.

The whole End of the World mentality is in its own way, religious in nature, at least in how it is responded to. If anything, for the fact of how unsettling people can be when discussing it. People and their beliefs can be easily disrupted. If someone believes strongly that the end of the world is at hand, then there's nothing that will change their mind. Even if, to me, it is more of a way they feel than it is what they think. When people feel strongly in massive droves thinking goes out the window.

If there is one thing you must ask yourself its this, If something huge something really catastrophic were to happen or even just begin to happen would our world as a people be able to handle it. Not you, yourself but people as a whole. I am talking group mentality, will we be mature enough, strong enough to hold ourselves together and deal with the situation at hand with any amount of maturity.

Here is what I continually find myself saying, "No! We are not capable. As much as I would like to give us the benefit of the doubt, I just don't thing we are of a mind to stick together about anything, much less serious issues requiring fast, determinate action.

I hate to be the unsalvageable pessimist here but its the truth. I just cannot in good sense imagine us coming together as one over anything. Just being honest really. For the most part that's why I think things are kind of building to climax. I do not necessarily believe the end of the world is going to happen in two years, but I do believe that in the two years to come there will be some serious changes.

There have been more than enough of tragedies in the past 10years than there needs be. Yet most of it has been nature, and I have not seen anything to make me feel like people are ready for any huge apocalyptic change. That does not mean its not going to happen either. One thing is always certain to me, as a whole we are unprepared for change.

Things are never what they seem. The information that is provided to us always tends to be skewed by hidden agendas coming from those providing the information. Its important to find out the truth about things to come. Like ole Lincoln says,"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Wise words.

I like finding out things for myself and it has always served me well. The fact of 2012 will be increasingly difficult to impress on those intent on causing trouble. My intent, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. Knowing where not to be when it hits and what not to be left without. Some of the simplest things end up the most important. Information, good information can saves lives.

There is more involved than I could ever possibly understand. Magnetic forces and energies are building up all over the world. As a whole, our world is truly unprepared to handle such energies dealing with an event of forces all combining at once. The only thing that comes to mind is explosive energy. I am not going to be around when that bomb goes off.

There really is a lot of impressive, compelling information considering the end of the world 2012.
It is my understanding the more you know about something the better prepared you will be to handle it. Check out the in-depth, detailed facts surrounding all this at http://endworld2012.weebly.com/

No comments: