Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2012 Changes - Top 3 Reasons Not to Fear the Coming 2012 Changes

In this article I put together the top three reasons why we should not fear the coming 2012 changes no matter how unsettling they seem in the interim. I will begin with a story about how I came to understand this.

About 10 years ago, I picked up the phone and called a psychic because I wanted some insight into the weird, confusing, and destabilizing events that were transpiring in my life and I didn't know where to turn. The psychic told me that my husband and I were leaving behind the karmic phase of our lives and going into the dharma phase (dharma I discovered means life purpose).

I had considered that good news, but then why weren't things getting better all of a sudden? In fact, many challenges, obstacles and difficulties were still on the horizon for years to come.

Back then I didn't understand that the crises would bring gifts way beyond what my human mind could possibly imagine. I just needed to go through the crises and creatively get past the obstacles and learn what I needed to learn rather than running away from them. (It was frightening while I was going through them, but what I learned in the process can help people deal with 2012 changes now.)

Going through that process also taught me a lot about what I know about reconnecting and integrating with your higher self and following through with your higher self's guidance--which I can now make available to others.

You could say that discovering the gifts of these hard times is what will end the hard times. You could also say that discovering the gifts of duality is what will end duality.

So Reason 1 is:
The 2012 changes will bring gifts way beyond what humanity can imagine right now. We just need to go through the crises (some of which are still to come) and get past the obstacles and we will discover creative solutions that we couldn't have discovered had things been on an "even keel."

Reason 2 is:
The 2012 changes have already been decreed according to Divine Plan.

We were never meant to go through the "dark" forever. The period of time that we were to be "in the dark" on this planet is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of our time in the universe.

In fact, this can be scientifically "proven" by closely studying the astronomy, the exact nature of the alignment that our planet and solar system is going through with respect to the Galactic Center (and, I have a feeling, with Cosmic Center).

Good news for non-scientists: I put this information together in a way so that anyone can understand what is happening and this understanding will help anyone not be afraid. (Well, you'll still have to go through your personal challenges. But if you understand what is going on, you'll be much more empowered and a lot less afraid.)

Some people will then bring up "The Matrix" and say that the Global Elite and the old systems will prevent whatever changes we're trying to make here (i.e. there will be obstacles). But people don't understand the Matrix very well.

The Global Elite are themselves a part of the Matrix, not the creators of the Matrix. Furthermore, they themselves are playing into Divine Plan. (However, that they are the creators and/or controllers of the Matrix is an illusion they'd like the world to embrace.)

They are as much a part of the Matrix, the Divine Plan, as you are. Reconnect to your higher self and follow through with your inner guidance and it won't take long to see these things from the perspective of your higher self.

So Reason 3 is:

All of it is a part of the Divine Plan and the Divine Plan assures the success of the end of this cycle for humanity. As for the individual, you will definitely need to do your part by following through with your higher self's plan. Your higher self holds the keys to your contribution and to your success.

These are the top three reasons why humanity should not fear, but actually welcome, the coming 2012 changes.

Are you ready to learn how to prepare for 2012? Subscribe at http://www.WhatEveryoneBelieved.com/ and receive a free 7-page report on how to reconnect to and integrate with your higher self. Christine Hoeflich is the author of Activating 2012: A Practical Guide to Navigating 2012 with Confidence and Clarity--an ebook that shifts your consciousness and gives you all the keys to finally fulfill your dreams.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christine_Hoeflich

No comments: