Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Are the Akashic Records and What Do They Do?

The Akashic Records are a universal storage area of our life's events. They include all past lives, all present lifetime experiences, including the past, present and future, and all future incarnations. Accessing this Hall of Records is possible. There are two ways to do this: use a trained Reader to open your Records or learn to access the Records yourself.

The Records are not available for predictions about the future. They provide a guidance for our spiritual growth. What issues are blocking us? What lessons are we learning from our relationships? Below is a list of some specific questions from my clients that might help direct you:

1. Why am I in a particular geographical area, such as country, state and/or town?
2. What other past lives am I connected to at this time?
3. What is my purpose in life regarding my kids, partner, spouse, or parent?
4. What is my connection to my partner and why, despite all of the difficulties and not getting along, are we still together?
5. I have a problem with arthritis? Is the related to any particular past life event?
6. What is the nature of the blockage in my work?
7. What am I supposed to be doing? Why am I not getting the job I want or any job in this field or any other?
8. What are my issues with my family, and what is my special connection to my granddaughter?
9. What are my issues around my spiritual growth?
10. Why am I not feeling well? What are the emotional/spiritual blocks to my health?

A person must be 18 years of age and must give permission for their Akashic Records to be opened. You may not ask to open the Records of a family member or friend. That is not allowed. These Records are the personal file of the individual.

Finding a qualified Reader is easy. Just search on the Internet. Be sure to feel comfortable with the person you choose. My experience is that you are directed to the right individual. Just ask.

Learning to read your own Records is possible. I have written a review on Linda Howe's How To Read The Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and its Journey, which is the best book on the subject. You need some training before doing them on your own. Any of you who have done automatic writing, where you just sit in a quiet space and let the words flow on a page, can usually transition to accessing your own Akashic Records. Some of you will find that you can even do Readings for others. There is no mystery here. We all have the ability. I would encourage you to do so, as another way to trust and refine your spiritual connection. Again, this is not fortune telling. This is using a valuable tool to provide further direction to the issues and lessons in order for you to evolve.

Cheryl A. Chatfield, Ph. D. invites you to visit her nonprofit organization at http://NottInstitute.org to find out more about The Akashic Records. Discover what others say about their experiences.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cheryl_A._Chatfield,_Ph.D.

No comments: