Monday, February 21, 2011

What Is the Afterlife Like? (And The Controversial Technique Many of Us Use to Find Out)

Are you interested in learning more about the afterlife? Skeptical it really exists? Maybe you are religious or had an upbringing that taught you to believe certain things on blind faith like me? Regardless of what you believe, where you come from or what you practice now....the truth is, the existence of an AFTERLIFE, or the lack thereof, is the ONE question that everyone asks at one point or another, EVEN if we are ardent NON believers in public.

So is there an afterlife? Do we need to believe in RELIGION, or the bible to believe that there is life after death?

Absolutely NOT. And for me, starting out as a hard core skeptic, one of the biggest reasons I didn't believe was because my religious upbringing told me to believe things on faith....that didn't match what I was hearing about, or learning about, when I started researching people's experiences after death. (near death experiences, ghosts and apparitions, deja vu, and of course, speaking to mediums who purported to SPEAK to the dead in their behalf)

The Amazing thing I learned that changed my mind?

That the stories of the afterlife, from these people who had experienced "death", even for a short time, were all remarkably similar.

There was the bright light.
The tunnel.
Seeing loved ones who had passed away before.
Getting information that they could NOT have known while having the experience. (either from the people they "met" on the other side, or things that were happening around them while clinically dead)

And when I started speaking to mediums, while skeptical at first....I learned that there was an INCREDIBLE similarity in what I was hearing from MY deceased relatives, to what others had reported as well.

An infinite feeling of love and peace
A "real" existence that simply was beyond a physical body (all energy and "spirit")
A continued connection with those they had loved in physical form (love really IS eternal)

And so on..:-)

The truth is, many people are skeptical....and I understand that. My best advice to you is this: Don't believe me, or an article like this one at all. But don't believe the cynics, the skeptics and the debunkers, either. Seek out your OWN experiences, and speak to genuine mediums who will PROVE to you that life really does continue on forever. There is no better evidence that experience, and for me...it's resulted in a life of unlimited personal power, potential and a complete LACK of fear. (of dying...or really, anything else..:-)

WARNING!Don't get scammed by another "fake" Psychic EVER Again!

Skeptical? Good! Get a Authentic Psychic Reading Right HERE!

(Special Readings Available For Skeptics, the Curious or People Who Just NEED To PROVE Genuine Psychic Abilities are True!)

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Danny_Fredricks

No comments: