Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our Journey Through the Tarot Continues - Encountering Death

Continuing our Journey through the Tarot - Death...

One of the most misunderstood cards in the Tarot Deck - Death. The old must make way for the new this is my message when I appear in any layout. Only through the 'death' of present circumstances can you be 'released.' Be prepared to meet new people, new ideas will enter your mind, it'll be stimulated, bringing changes to your thinking and creating a reconstruction! Whatever 'happens' now does not require any action from you - I am 'death/transformation' and I will bring about whatever and whoever is necessary for your growth. When you experience 'me' be prepared for the challenge of change.

Keep in mind, two things cannot exist in the same space at the same time; no two thoughts can exist in the same place at the same time. Old ideas must be swept away to make room for new ones; rigid thought patterns must alter (of not, I will 'shatter' them.) A 'death' is about to take place; a transformation is coming your way, are you ready?

When we're born we 'die' from the spirit, when we marry we 'die' as a single entity, when the struggling artist achieves recognition he/she 'dies' as an unknown and is born into fame! When the boy experiences his first ejaculation he 'dies' as a child and is born a man, when a young girl experiences her first menstrual period the girl is dead and the woman is born...

In your experience of me you may appear detached, aloof and impersonal to others, be prepared for this and don't allow your EGO to complicate things for what you're now encountering is a contact with your SOUL who is in touch with SPIRIT all of which frightens the ego (which identifies with the physical body) - keeping mind Soul and Spirit are two different things - think about it...

You are not your body, you are a God in your own right, having returned to the physical world in order to guide others seek their own path, by your example others will follow, are you prepared for the challenge? The road to AWARENESS is always painful for those who attach themselves to the physical, earthly, material world, let go and let your God guide you...

In confronting me you will experience/confront change, not something idle but a fundamental and purgative change where the ego will be stripped to the bare bones! During your experience with me you may feel lonely, deserted and just when you thought all was lost; miracles happen, you are saved, you are re-born. This is my promise, come with me - look for me on the tarot wheel (or layout of choice) and know I will bring change to this area of your life. In the lower part of the wheel it's up to you to bring about the changes you desire, in the upper part of the wheel you must accept the changes taking place for the wheels were set in motion eons ago...

When I am active in your life I will bring an end to conditions that no longer serve any useful purpose - do not be afraid of me for an 'end' to something always brings about the 'beginning' of something else - change is the only constant, mother nature abhors stagnation and I'm her servant of change, do not be afraid instead, embrace me...

Until we encounter Temperance are you ready for your transformation?

Numerology and Astrology have been my life and passion for over 30 years. I've been published numerous times and still have something new to offer each time I hit the keyboard - who wants to read the same old same old? I believe if you have a philosophy and no one knows about it, it doesn't mean anything. If you have an idea or insight and tell no one - it's meaningless.

Visit my website: http://www.thomasmuldoon.com.au and see what I'm talking about or visit http://www.astronumbers.com.au for more fascinating topics on Astrology, Palmistry, Tarot and a whole lot more. Return to Ezinearticles on a regular basis for more insights. Personal readings via email are available - check website for details.

I use the Tarot as a tool for helping me answer questions - resolve issues and to focus my attention on what's really important. Allow me to share this tool with you in a simple - uncomplicated and without 'jargon' to bring about the success you seek.

I look forward to the journey we'll make together

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Thomas_Muldoon

No comments: